Gardenscapes is a stress relief match-3 puzzle game, where the core gameplay is based on swapping two adjacent elements to make a row or column or group of at least three elements. Every level has a goal, examples of which include collecting a certain number of elements (e.g., pears, flowers, apples, glasses of lemonade, mystery sacks, berries, fishing floats), locating garden gnomes, digging up emeralds, setting off firecrackers, or removing ivy.
Stress buster Gardenscapes is overall free to play puzzle game released by Playrix in August 2016. It is available on iOS, Android, Mac OS, Facebook, browser, and Nintendo 3DS. More than 7.5 million people play Gardenscapes every day. Facebook named it the game of the year in 2016. As of April 2017, ZDNet estimated that Gardenscapes had been downloaded to Android devices more than 10 million times, ranking it #11 on the Android game download list, and had produced total revenue exceeding $150 million. By November 2017, total downloads had exceeded 92 million.
Gardenscapes consists of a number of areas. By completing match-3 levels, players earn stars and coins to complete tasks and progress through the storyline by unlocking new areas (e.g., Treehouse Area, Fountains Area, Maze Area). Players are challenged to complete different tasks and use a wide range of decor items to create their own unique garden with the help of Austin the Butler.
- Addictive gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and be part of a breath-taking adventure all at once.
- This anxiety relief contains hundreds of unique match-3 levels
- Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
- An adorable puppy who is always there to cheer you up
- An in-game social network you can use to keep tabs on everything
- Different areas in the garden, each with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, an old mansion, and much more
- A community that comes first — be neighbors with your Facebook friends
- Lastly a super addicting game you can even play offline!